Post Pic's of your Jeep

Little Foot

Crawler/Overlander
That picture makes me jealous in so many ways Goosedog. I spent the past three hours trimming and filing my bumpers and beating the piss out of my fenders so I can stop destroying my tires haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topo.Ranger

Adventurer
attachment.php

rammland

Observer
Oh no!!! The weight on the rook naysayers are going to say how the vehicle might roll over because of that wicked heavy ARB awning!!! Thankfully the fuel pack on the other side is there to counter it and save the day!!!! (kidding of course!) Great shot!
You are right, had the fuel can not been full the results could have been tragic. Having a jeep with no frame is hard enough last thing I need to do is have uneven weight loads. :sombrero:

65BAJA

Da Nu Guy
My new hoopty. 2014 2dr Rubicon 6spd. Bought it used with 3054 miles. Got some 4dr coils for it for ~1 1/2" lift. Cut the fenders last weekend. I got lucky, it came with 4.10 gears so I'm going to put 35s on it and call it good. Next mod is a set of Metalcloak control arms and longer Bilstein short body 12" 7100 shocks (off of my XJ but rebuilt and revalved). Future mods planned are a drawer system for the back to mount my batteries and inverter inside of. Then I need one of the fridge sliders to mount my ARB fridge to. I'll probably get a Garvin rack for it since interior space is limited even with the rear seat out.

[URL=http://s585.photobucket.com/user/KI6HNB/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/7423ED20-D6FF-477E-A7D1-EE23DF3C47C7.jpg.html] [/URL]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne