Post Pic's of your Jeep

Scooter Scott

Observer
ype4azat.jpg

Having a little fun out in the snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0utback

Observer
I haven't been around here in a long time so I thought I should update my Jeep photos to the current times...

My '05 TJR (always a work in progress) and '92 M101CDN trailer following up in support:
IMG_1756.jpg

And, my '46 VEC CJ2A 'Oakley':
IMG_0258.jpg

Goosedog

Observer
⬆︎ ⬆︎ ⬆︎ ⬆︎ ⬆︎

What a wonderful piece of machinery, Goosedog.

Beautifully simple. Simply beautiful.

Mr. King

Great looking Jeep! That would make an excellent hunting rig. But I wouldn't want to scratch it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Simple, yes its what I love best about it.

Hunting vehicle? It was my dads and we used it for bird hunting back in the day. It sat in the family barn for 20yrs until I started the resto 3yrs ago, still ongoing.

Lazy Hiker

Hunting vehicle? It was my dads and we used it for bird hunting back in the day. It sat in the family barn for 20yrs until I started the resto 3yrs ago said:
Great job!! Nice to see that it's being brought back to its former glory and being used again! Great ride!

conifers4

Suburban nomad
Goosedog, You really need to just start a thread with your pics. You must have pre-resto pics and interior shots...build thread maybe. Any chance you'll be at the Bantam Jeep Festival this year?

Goosedog

Observer
Goosedog, You really need to just start a thread with your pics. You must have pre-resto pics and interior shots...build thread maybe. Any chance you'll be at the Bantam Jeep Festival this year?

Yeah I've got over 400 pics of the restoration, whats the most appropriate forum on this site to start that? I've posted the build on other Willys websites and I could be lazy and just provide the links but putting up the pics again here would be my pleasure on the next rainy day.

Doubt I'll get to any Bantam festivals, where is that located?

-Goose

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Hey goosedog, what color is that gray? Did you ditch the original air cleaner (oil bath?) For performance? Heehee

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier