Post Pic's of your Jeep

Bad Voodoo

Unassuming Superhero
My 30k mile (to date) rambler/workhorse:

2u6i8gi.jpg

a4bqxl.jpg

AEV Dualsport XT 2.5 Suspension (w/ geometry correction brackets)
JCR 'Dagger' Stubby Front Bumper
Viking GS-9 (w/ Viking synthetic rope and other recovery goodies)
Hutchinson Rock Monster Beadlocks
Cooper AT3 (31570R17)
OR-Fab Tire Carrier (Rotopax)
Gobi Ranger Roof Rack
AEV Rear Corner Guards
Metalcloak Overland Fenders
Factory modified rock rails
Speaker 8700 Evolution Headlights
Rigid D2 Amber Foglights

...and several warranty parts replacements. #rolleyes

kdk

Here is mine.
Still work in progress. Next project is a rear tire swing which I will likely make from 7075 T6x tube and plate, thickness of the components will vary based on location and stress capability.. Probably using .75" heims for the hinge and latch assembly. I am estimating a load of 275# for the spare, 2 full jerry cans and of course, the swing itself.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413549239230.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413549239230.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 95

mikeJKUR

Adventurer
Stock? I think you forgot about the bumper transplant and the wheel and tire-ectomy. And are you sure it's not lifted? A little?

Nope. Stock Rubicon suspension and stock Rubicon tires. It may look taller due to the angle the picture was taken.
yes I did change the wheels and the front bumper. I also have a hi-lift mounted on the back.

SurfGuru

Your Unlimited looks awesome with those steel wheels. Goes perfect with the color. You can't beat the look of steel wheels with tall skinny tires, that stay in the fender well!

Espo78

Adventurer
Sorry for the poser driveway shots but I just put a Trektop on my Jeep and I really love how it looks. Plus my Jeep is so quiet now I've discovered new rattles!

4AF6FF58-66E4-4456-8C22-B8A75B6865BF_zpsdzb9aeha.jpg

79286C3A-998B-44F0-8B2F-A015A97FFA1B_zpseaokubxn.jpg

virginia_jeeper

Craft Beer Explorer
Hello all, I have been lurking around the forum for quite some time now and figured since i'm home from work today with a sorethroat (im a911 dispatcher, not to conducive for a sorethroat), I'd join the forum. I want to get into overlanding and figured now that I have a DD for work (I commute 100 miles round trip) I can start to build the jeep up. So anyways here it is, in all its 263,000 miles of glory:

jeep camping.jpg

jeep with rack.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior