Pronghorn new bumper for JK

cgnjeep

Observer
Are they going to manufacture these? Did they have an estimated price?

I really like this bumper, plain and simple and looks very strong.

stuggin

I too am interested in a price estimate. And I'd love to see more in terms of the different configurations!!

GP'd

Adventurer
I was very impressed with these bumpers. They are NOT like every other bumper out there. I Love INNOVATION!

I agree! I was fortunate to be operating a booth near them at Overland Expo and had a bit of time to look at the bumper in detail and meet the crew. First they are a great group of guys, and the bumper is truly refreshing and innovative. Overland Expo was the first time anyone has seen their bumper system, so I'd assume their site will have information shortly.

paulsmith

I was very impressed with these bumpers. They are NOT like every other bumper out there. I Love INNOVATION!

Indeed! All the others are doing the same! and it´s very functional, see how many options of recovery they have and I love their solution for the hi-lift, much safer!

paulsmith

I agree! I was fortunate to be operating a booth near them at Overland Expo and had a bit of time to look at the bumper in detail and meet the crew. First they are a great group of guys, and the bumper is truly refreshing and innovative. Overland Expo was the first time anyone has seen their bumper system, so I'd assume their site will have information shortly.

As far as I know they are working on the rear bumper, that will be as funcional as the front one, either lightweight and I hope so better looking and so innovative.

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
I think they're kind of ugly looking. They may not be like every other bumper out there, but every other bumper out there still does the job just fine. Plus for 1400 bucks, I can use it for a front bumper and the remaining going towards a rear bumper or some other kind of armor.

Timgco

Adventurer
That bumper is different for sure. I like the idea behind it. What I really want is the hood blackout. lol. All the other ones I have seen on the JK are too narrow.

X-plorenow

Adventurer
I concur. First I really like different, I find most Jeeps to all look the same now. But I find this ugly. While somewhat innovative I can't see it at $1400.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles