monte9.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 315
  • monte10.jpg
    monte10.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:

MikeFromMT

Past Tense
<crickets> What am I missing here folks? feel free to offer some constructive criticism, price, condition, miles? this is a great vehicle at a low price and compared to what you get these days it's a great value.
I just bought a Cherokee for $1000 more and it's by far much less a vehicle when you consider comfort, features, smoothness etc. (Cherokee has about 1/3 less miles)

jluck

Adventurer
<crickets> What am I missing here folks? feel free to offer some constructive criticism, price, condition, miles? this is a great vehicle at a low price and compared to what you get these days it's a great value.
I just bought a Cherokee for $1000 more and it's by far much less a vehicle when you consider comfort, features, smoothness etc. (Cherokee has about 1/3 less miles)

I don't know about out your way but on the west coast a extremely rough SR montero can be had for well under 1k. I'm not trying to be rude but I was wondering if the price was serious myself.

MikeFromMT

Past Tense
I don't know about out your way but on the west coast a extremely rough SR montero can be had for well under 1k. I'm not trying to be rude but I was wondering if the price was serious myself.

Thanks for your reply, I was wondering if I'd priced it too low for my region. These types of vehicles seem to go for big dough around here, seriously it's considered clean for this area. Similar vehicles with 100K more miles sell for $4500+, get down in my price range and they've got 18 inches of rust on each rocker that you can stick your arm through. My issue with local sales is that these old farmers never heard of Mitsubishi and the closest dealer is 2 hours away. I'd rate this one as "fair" condition, there is another Monte for sale here that I'd rate as "extremely rough" I wouldn't hesitate to drive mine anywhere.
Price reduced to $2900

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz