Post your Dormobile Pictures...

DividingCreek

Explorer
Evilfij is building one from a NAS spec 110 using parts from a couple different 109 conversions. I have seen the piles of parts, all steel galvanized etc.. so it should be very cool when done.

TeriAnn

Explorer
Dormobile pictures? Have I got Dormobile pictures

14 pages of Land Rover Dormobile pictures

Here are two of my favorites:

Moj073Dormies.jpg

Three Dormobiles camped in the Mojave desert. Mine is the one in the middle. All three of these Dormies were camped together during the last overland Expo.

IMG_1005.JPG

The same three Dormobiles at the 2013 Overland Expo

Me_JamesMonVally2010.jpg

Camped inside Monument Valley. The one on the left is mine and the one on the right belongs to Grace Howard though she lets her parents drive it as long as they are with her on the trip.​

Last edited:

evilfij

Explorer
Unless you want to see a pic of the roof in the corner of my garage, the seats in my attic, the badges in the safe, or the wardrobe and stove in my basement, I don't have much to show you. My father does have the digital pics of when I bought the two dormobiles i bought out of Canada ten plus years ago, so I should ask him to get them to me at some point.

In any event, it is a NAS 110, galvy chassis, galvy bulkhead, galvy T-pieces, which I plan to fit the dormobile roof to. For the time being, I will probably go with the stock NAS 110 seats, but eventually I would like to fit the dormobile bulks, stove and wardrobe

I may keep the driver's seat stock defender as the idea of long distance travel on the stock dormobile seat is not appealing.

My projects take forever, so look for completion around 2020.

JackW

Explorer
One of our club members had his Dormobile camper on display at the Atlanta British Motorcar Day event. The other Dormobile owner brought his NAS 110/Conqueror trailer combination.

justin1nc30

Brownchurch (the roofrack manufacturer) made a bespoke hoop for the rear of the Dormy to attach the awning to along with somewhere to put our canoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste