2014 Tacoma

dorton

#rockcreekoverland
It would look ok on the Xrunners, but not the 4x4s.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
It looks like something a Transformer would hump after it got turned down by a 4Runner. All the morereason I will keep my 1st gen.

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Sure does seem like it would have been easy to converge the Taco and Hilux into one platform with unified styling, doesn't it? The current and conceptual Hilux could easily be a Tacoma with round wheel wells. Since no one is asking my buying preferences, I like the toned down look of the Hilux much better anyway.

Clutch

<---Pass
Sure does seem like it would have been easy to converge the Taco and Hilux into one platform with unified styling, doesn't it?

Yes it does.

The current and conceptual Hilux could easily be a Tacoma with round wheel wells. Since no one is asking my buying preferences, I like the toned down look of the Hilux much better anyway.

The HiLux grill reminds me of the LC 100/200 (which I like)...maybe a touch of Highlander. Though I do not hate the current Tacoma either.

4-IMG_3844-1000.jpg

Say if it does go down the road of the 2014 4Runner, like other redesigns, I do believe it will grow on people. Box Rocket had a nice photoshop.

toyota4runnerChop_zpse051b973.jpg

My all time favorite body style is the '79-83. I should just pick up one of those...

sr5.jpg

...there was a long bed with a Wildernest for sale in California a while ago, kicking myself
for not snatching it up.

IMG_3615.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles