99 Chevy K1500 "Ron Suburgundy"

EricM

Standard American Mutt
Well I am impressed with my local "Dust and Sons" auto parts in Urbana IL, they actually have the Walker 31575 gasket which cross references the felpro. Napa, my usual go to for odd parts would have to fed ex deliver it to me for double the cost.

This diagram proved very helpful.

EcY2jkk.jpg

EricM

Standard American Mutt
Well of course I broke a bolt. I am stopping for now. I'll decide if I am killing myself over a gasket or if I just take it to a muffler shop.

EricM

Standard American Mutt
The exhaust saga continues. I took it to the local muffler shop, the one that nearly always has the winning demolition derby car at the county fair. Anyway, my original exhaust is in pretty good shape. They welded the last section of tail pipe back to my muffler, I had no idea it had com disconnected. They snapped the remaining two bolts on the cat and fed in new bolts. We found one last leak around an o2 bung. They wanted to cut out a section of pipe, weld the crack up and then weld the pipe back in place but I was running out of time as I had to get a child up to marching band practice.

I'll have to go back and get that last little bit welded up In the future. It may not happen before we leave on our trip to south Dakota on Sunday.

EricM

Standard American Mutt
First night in Coralville Iowa headed to devil's tower pics when I have better than 3 on my phone

EricM

Standard American Mutt
cOrVYbV.jpg

Sunset first night.

dRiyUr9.jpg

Storm the second night. We had to hold up for 3 hours in Jackson Minisota and let the tornadoes pass.

EricM

Standard American Mutt
lxELl2u.jpg

When do you know if you have an addiction?

2005 high wall pop up with a slide. Selling the 2000 without a slide on craigslist.

EricM

Standard American Mutt
And it's sold.

I am off work this week so while the kids are at grandmas the wife and I are testing out the new pup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior