Cabelas Cordura seat covers - 2011 Silverado

WickedSharp

I just installed a set of seat covers in my Chevy truck, and thought some of you might want to see it. I was originally looking at the CoverKing Ballistic in black, but then I discovered that the Cabelas Cordura were actually the same seat covers, but cheaper. Only problem is that when you order them through Cabelas, you can't get them in black.

These are "Charcoal" and cost $129.00. Took 2 or 3 weeks to arrive direct from Coverking.

seats-1.jpg

Fit seams really good. Now to put them to the test!

my1stcummins

Adventurer
I have the same toolbox tucked behind my seat :D Any problem with the seat covers and static shock compared to factory cloth seat covers?

WickedSharp

I have the same toolbox tucked behind my seat :D Any problem with the seat covers and static shock compared to factory cloth seat covers?

I haven't noticed any static yet.... but I only just now got them installed! Scraped up my hands pretty good reaching around under the seat. Aside from being more rugged, I desperately hope the dog hair does not stick. That's been a huge problem with the factory upholstery.

Last edited:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I had the cheaper Cabellas corduroy covers in my F350. No static, dog hair easily removed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles