Extreme Outback ExtremeAire Compressor

S4RSSS

Adventurer
12v power. In excellent condition. Located in SF Bay Area, CA.

This is actually the "Portable" version that comes with the metal carrying box, jumper cable style connections, coild air hose, and flash light.

However, I can sell it as just the compressor without the accessories listed above for $350 (I don't mind keeping the jumper cable and air hose to use as spares)

Or, I can sell it as the full portable unit with all the accessories listed above for $425. (All accessories are in mint condition, never used because I hard-wired the compressor in my camper tool box)

Thanks

IMAG0672_zpsf15db2b0.jpg

S4RSSS

Adventurer
about 2 years old, and used on 4 trips to fill up air for 4 tires.

price does not include shipping, but i can split with shipping you.

S4RSSS

Adventurer
-Continuous duty cycle
-3/4horsepower motor
-30-ampdraw at 35psi
-40-ampdraw at 150psi
-4cfm free flow rate
-150psimax workingpressure
-Can be mountedupside down
-14"long, 6" wide, 9", tall

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
I have the same compressor, solid unit, I mounted mine in the bed of the truck on rubber mounts been there for 4yrs and no problems yet.

BrianTN

Adventurer
What gauge is the power cable? Is the connector an Anderson connector and what rating is it? Is there any remaining factory warranty?

S4RSSS

Adventurer
I believe the cables are 6awg (possibly 4awg, i'll have to check on that). I'm not certain if the connector is Anderson brand, but they could be another brand, but I know they are rated 50amps.

BrianTN

Adventurer
Im interested in it. I would prefer to remove the cables that are on there and wire directly to my truck. Do you happen to know how the cable is connected to the compressor? I take it the wire is connected via ring terminals to lugs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke