FS - Australian Treg Off-Road Trailer Hitch

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
I am selling a like new Australian Treg A800 Off-Road Hitch complete. It is rated at 3000 kg. It was delivered new on my Kimberley Karavan and only used to pull it from Los Angeles to Atlanta - 2500 highway miles. It is complete with all mounting hardware. The vehicle side yoke is currently mounted to a Class V 2" tongue with 1-1/4" lift, and this is included.

$150.00 obo plus shipping from Atlanta.

Make me an offer at: gwagen2000 at comcast dot net

View attachment 165137View attachment 165138View attachment 165139

Last edited:

John E Davies

Adventurer
Sorry, I am not interested - I already have one. :wings:

I do want to comment that this is a _really_ well designed, quiet coupler and it performs most excellently off pavement. It has a 140 degree vertical range and generous lateral and unlimited roll range. I have used one for ten years on my trailer with no issues and no wear other than the plating starting to come off where the urethane block swivels. I have never come close to maxing it out.

Treg-006a.jpg

This one is a later version than mine and, considering the like new condition, it is a killer price!

Good luck on your sale.

John Davies
Spokane WA USA

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Sorry, I am not interested - I already have one. :wings:

I do want to comment that this is a _really_ well designed, quiet coupler and it performs most excellently off pavement. It has a 140 degree vertical range and generous lateral and unlimited roll range. I have used one for ten years on my trailer with no issues and no wear other than the plating starting to come off where the urethane block swivels. I have never come close to maxing it out.

This one is a later version than mine and, considering the like new condition, it is a killer price!

Good luck on your sale.

John Davies
Spokane WA USA

Thanks for the kind words and the excellent sales pitch for the hitch!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles