Toddler sleeping bags

sbwrench

Observer
Looking for a sleeping bag for my 13 month old daughter. All the kid bags Im finding are 50 inches or longer. Has anybody seen smaller bags? We did the co sleeping but now we want her to get used to sleeping in her own bag.

Crom

Expo this, expo that, exp
^ We did the same thing with the REI kindercone one (tuck it under). Nice bag for about $50.

lam396

Adventurer
We got our 2 yr old son the "go-n-grow" sleeping bag by Slumberjack. It will extend 10" to hopefully let it last a bit longer. It is still to large for him but we just fold the extra under him and he stays really warm in it. So far I am very pleased with it and it seems to have great fit and finish.

Honu

lost on the mainland
Big agnes bag so the kids stay in the pad :)
Good insulated pad makes all the difference :)

sbwrench

Observer
Thanks everyone for the info, we are going to pick a bag at Sport Chalet this weekend. The Big Agnes bags are nice, we have the double now but with the RTT the pads are not needed.

doug720

Expedition Leader
We did the fold also and it worked great. Our daughter still uses the same bag as a teenager she used at 4!

Doug

green73brc

Observer
I am loving the Deuter Little Star EXP. It actually seems to fit our 2 year old great on the collapsed (zipped in) size and would fit our 4 year old great on the expanded size (but he has a marmot bag).

getout

Adventurer
We've got three toddler bags (REI Kindercone, North Face Tigger, and just bought an Asolo Picolo). The Picolo is hands down the best bag of the three. I wish I had one. They're on sale right now at REI outlet too. I don't know why it says women's. It was in the kid's section and it's the one we bought. It is really sweet. All the baffling of a really nice adult bag. The inside is really soft (unlike the Kindercone and Tigger).

http://www.rei.com/product/865301/asolo-gear-picolo-20-sleeping-bag-womens-2013-closeout

getout

Adventurer
Wow. Sorry to bring back an older thread. I didn't realize how quickly the posts in here get old. This forum's not like the other one site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles