Howling Moon Stargazer 1.6 RTT in very good condition

sethro80

Adventurer
Hello All

I have a Howling Moon Star Gazer 1.6 RTT queen size for sale, I ended up with 2 RTT's and don't need this one, ( its a long story) it is in very good shape and is ready to use. We camped in it for 3 nights last week and it works very well. I bought the latter extension as my Landcruiser sits on 35" tires with 5 " of lift. the cover has a very small hole that looks like it scuffed something, it just needs a small patch to make it right.

There is one thing I modified to fix a problem I did not like about this tent. The cover just hangs on the side of your truck when the tent is deployed blocking the passenger side doors, so I just added 2 loops to the bottom and use the already supplied velcro straps and just roll and synch up the cover, it stores neatly above the passender side doors attached to the tent, worked very good. Tent has always been stored indoors and we don't smoke, have smelly perfume or anything else smelly, no kids or dogs have been in tent. It has been used very little. The mattress is very comfortable

The tent also comes with the stock rain fly, it is not pictured in the photos. It never rains here so I leave it at home. This tent is very unique in the fact that the roof has 2 sunroofs that unzip so you can watch the stars at night or look at the forrest during the day, the sunroof system is a 2 part meaning the first layer you unzip is the canvas material, the 2nd is the musketo netting, you can unzip both and stand up and look around.

The tent is located in Flagstaff AZ and is ready to use. Come pic it up and go camping in our wonderful cool forest before you go home.

$1900.00

IMG_2014_zps00d009dc.jpg

IMG_2016_zpseaf42ac2.jpg

IMG_2011_zpsc2ed8238.jpg

IMG_2010_zpse6f5493f.jpg

IMG_2022_zps3e5ae085.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior