Great customer service Alert

Duracell

Greetings Friends,
First let me say I am not associated in any way with Manley ORV.

I purchased a trailer from Josh and worked through details I wanted on my set up like matching FJ Cruiser wheels and tires to match my truck. It arrived with the powder coating rubbed off the lid handle but no other damage. I called Josh and told him he said he would gladly ship me a new one but I just took it off cleaned it up real nice and primed and panted it and re installed.

fast forward to two months later after four weekend camping trips enjoyed. I was double checking bolt for tightness and noticed the tent rack support has a welded nut on it to hold crossbar on. I found that one of those nuts the weld broke and the nut came off. I called Josh he said no problem i will send you a new one and apologized. I know these things can happen no big deal. he called back and said he didn't like the way that batch was made so he would send me not just one but all four new supports where the new supplier welds all the way around the nut not just tack welded.

True to his word I received the new pristine set and swapped them out no issues.

It is this mans opinion he works hard to make a quality product at a fair price! Furthermore he stands by his product with over and above customer support. I hope this is useful to anyone in the market now or in the future.

Duracell
Pat M

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94