AEV Savegre Black Wheels with Goodyear Silent Armor Pro 285/70R17

Captcarl

I have 5 slightly used AEV Savegre Black 17' wheels (AEV Page) with Goodyear Silent Armor Pro (Goodyear Page) 285/70R17 tires for sale in Phoenix, AZ. The wheels are still in great shape with standard forest server road wear and tear. The tires have less than 5k miles on them. The tires are 50,000 mile tires that run smooth on the highway but are trail ready, especially for the sidewall unfriendly desert and southwest.

photo.JPG

photo (1).JPG

photo (2).JPG

photo (3).JPG

photo (4).JPG

photo.JPG

These tires are the largest you can run OEM suspension and provide a great ride height and ride quality. I'm asking $2000 for the wheels and tires with a preference for selling them all together. If you purchase the wheels I'll throw in a AEV Procal.

ZMagic97

Explorer
Looking at the link you provided those wheels brand new are $225 each..$900 total..so used wheels are going for more than new now??

He has a set of 5, so they'd be $1125, plus $158.49 shipped new...totaling $1283.49 new from AEV.

I think you were doing the math on a set of 4 :)

Also, I just bought a Gobi rack from this guy 24 hours ago. He's honest, helpful, and didn't waste my time. I thought I'd throw that in since he doesn't have many posts here. I saw these wheels myself; they are in excellent shape.

Captcarl

Thanks Zmagic97.

Yes I listed them at $1000 + shipping, which is about 10% off the new price, minus tax and you always have the option to counter offer if you have a price in mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior