Overland Quest

jimi breeze

jimi breeze
Overland Quest is about experiencing travel and exploring places you never been. To get there we will use a four wheel drive camper custom outfitted for overland travel. The whole idea is to go where we want to go and as far as we want, pull off and spend the night.

The departure date has finally arrived. I am leaving Philadelphia Pennsylvania to travel across North America in my four wheel drive camp rig. I will be kayaking and hiking along the way, exploring what there is off the beaten path. My exact route isn’t well defined but there are locations that I must see.

First stop will be Lower Michigan to paddle Lake Heron and Sleepy Bear Dunes on Lake Michigan. Then head north to Michigan’s Upper Peninsula to paddle Lake Superior’s Pictured Rocks National Seashore and Apostle Islands in Wisconsin. After crossing into Canada at International Falls, I will head west to explore the Canadian Rockies. At this point I will make a decision to either head north towards Alaska or continue on to British Columbia. The deciding factor will be available time remaining to spend in the Pacific North West.

My return trip back East has not been considered yet – Journey Unscripted…

Ind hall close.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles