new tires and winch

bftank

Explorer
then i guess i am not sure why you added more weight to your trailer with a second winch when you already have one that can be used in a reciever mount. i did look at your rollover thread. my condolenses.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
It is not that heavy and the winch was too cheap to turn down.
All in all I am sure the tongue weight is much less that the tongue weight of a AT trailer with 19 gallons of water 152lbs, 10 gal of fuel 60lbs , battery box 60lbs .

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
We have some blems on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251292162905?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

But they are only 12.5" wide. We had to have a die made and our fenders stamped since there are not any off the shelf options wider than 10". For 14", you'll probably have to have a local fab shop make you up a pair custom.

Cool trailer! :beer:

-Josh

Not to hijack, but I just measured mine...and 12.5 will cover my tires perfectly!! lol

It is not that heavy and the winch was too cheap to turn down.
All in all I am sure the tongue weight is much less that the tongue weight of a AT trailer with 19 gallons of water 152lbs, 10 gal of fuel 60lbs , battery box 60lbs .

I too have thought about a small winch for the trailer. Was looking at receiver options for a mount. Looks like yours fits there pretty good man... burly looking trailer.

warrpath4x4

Adventurer
a guy in my wheeling club back home had an off-road camping trailer and would haul it while rock crawling, several times he had to unhook from the trailer, drive the jeep up and winch the trailer up, i can see alot of uses for a small winch on the front of the trailer in this situation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior