2004 Toyota Tacoma DC 62k miles

Dula

I like Toyotas
SALE PENDING...

2004 DC Toyota Tacoma 63K miles

Omaha Nebraska
$19,000OBO

Moved from the desert to Nebraska over a year ago and don't really drive this much anymore. I bought it with 35k on it from a very nice gentleman on Expo a little over 2 years ago. As you can see by the condition I don't really get off of the highway very much. Im not going to bore you with statistics about the tacoma particularly the generation that this one happens to be. If you like it then you probably know all about them. Furthermore, you also know why I am asking $19000 for a 2004 vehicle. NADA which seems to be more recognized by most auto outlets puts it at $18,250 for a clean retail. Yes I know that you are not supposed to tack on any extra for additional equipment. For me I think $750 is more than fair to do considering I have all of the old equipment that originally came on it (stock wheels, bumper, suspension). Not to mention the cost of the shell alone costing me over $2000. Im not going to separate or sell anything individual. It is all one package deal. If you want to know the history PM me. All routine maintenance has been preformed rigorously. Mobil 1 synthetic every 3,000 or 3 months and everything else. If you want more pictures PM me and we can do it through email. I can give you the underbody, under hood any scratch etc. Also, no wrecks it has a clean clear history. I have the title in hand. No trades.

ARB Front bumper
OME heavy all around with extra leaf in the rear.
Lightforce installed on front bumper.
ARE Shell with carpet, win-door, and outlet installed in rear
Bedrug in rear
I forget the name of the seat cover, but they are the nice ones.
Husky liner floor mats
Wheeler steel wheels w/33x10.5R15 BFG KM2 well over 50% tread left.
Factory E-Locker

IMG_1940.jpgIMG_1937.jpg

Last edited:

Dula

I like Toyotas
IMG_1986.jpgIMG_1968.jpgIMG_1964.jpgIMG_1980.jpgIMG_1962.jpgIMG_1970.jpgIMG_1988.jpg

I would say I average about 14-15 MPG all around. When I do drive it it is mostly highway miles or just to the gym and back. My plan was always to change the gears to 4.56 but I never got around to it. I really like the tire size, it fills the wheel well to my liking and there is no cutting or hammering to prevent rubbing. Not to mention the price of the 33x10.5R15 tire is way cheaper than most other tires that are in the 33 size range. Thanks for the price bump. I thought it was pretty fair if not a deal myself. KBB was at about $21,500.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne

Members online