SOLD 1998 100 series Land Cruiser Locked and Lifted

3rd Cruiser

1998 100 series with 164,xxx miles located in southern California

$15,500

I am the 2nd owner of this truck and have owned it for the past 12 years. One heck of a reliable vehicle, that has served as my daily driver and exploration vehicle during that time. Never used as a tow vehicle. All maintenance is up to date and I drive my mechanic nuts making sure it is running perfectly.

I have made a significant number of modifications to the vehicle which are listed below. I set it up to be versatile both on the highway and off road. My next mod would have been a set of ARB drawers in the back and the suspension is set up for that.

Both the exterior and interior are in very good condition. Rear and 3rd row leather seats look unused. Driver seat is showing wear but not rips or tears. I have had them covered with Spector Offroad tuff duck seat covers for the last 5 years. Exterior has one small crease on the passenger front fender from someone hitting it with a door. **NO RUST** anywhere. Everything works except the driver lumbar adjuster and the driver side window auto close feature. This truck has been driven but never beat up.

Locked front and back; lifted; 4:88 gears; sliders, skids and bumpers. Just add a winch and 35's and you can go anywhere.

Check out the list of mods which cost approx. $14,000 and you will understand the price.

Richard at: rcmcgowan@hotmail.com

Suspension
OME Torsion Bars
OME Shocks Nitrocharger sport
Slee Diff. drop
Slee Heavy rear springs
Slee Heavy duty rear lower control arms
Total Chaos frnt. upper control arms
Timbren front & rear bump stops

Armor
ARB Sahara front bumper & light kit
Slee rear bumper with single swing out
Slee steel skid plates (3)
Slee step sliders

Running Gear
OE electric rear locker
ARB front air locker and compressor
4.88 gears

Lights
IPF fog lights
IPF driving lights mounted on bumper

Other
DBA slotted roters frnt and back
OE switches for lockers and driving lights
Husky front, back and rear mats
3rd row seats
5 new 295/75/16 BFG TKO tires (5,000 miles)
Spector Offroad Tuff Duck slip covers frnt/back
Timing belt and water pump changed @ 160,700
African outback roof rack rails with Yakima control towers

Have: 1998 UZJ 100 OEM rear locker; ARB front locker; ARB sahara bull bar; OME lift with T-bars; Slee diff. drop, step-sliders, skid plates and rear bumper; DBA rotors; 295 TKOs; 4.88 gears; Timbren bump stops; Total Choas UCA's.

Attachments

• DSCN0371.jpg
    DSCN0371.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:

no-pistons

Adventurer
I wish I didn't already have a 100 or I would buy this! Nice truck and good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
Very nice. Functional and not flashy, I like it. Want to trade for my 80? :D

I wish I could add a 100 to my stable...

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Cross-posted to my customer FB page, this looks to be a fantastic 100 and I'm sure it will find a great home.

3rd Cruiser

Thanks Kurt,
Very disappointed I had to cancel at the last minute for this years CM and the San Rafael overnighter. Learned a lot at CM 2011 and set up the cruiser to handle some more difficult trails this year, oh well. Yes the new owner will be getting a great truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94