Wanted: Misc camping/expedition items

s10diablo

Hello all,
I am new to posting here, so please remove if I am not supposed to post like this.

I am looking to buy a few items for my family's expedition rig. I know most/all of this is most likely available on ebay or such, but I thought I would ask here first. below the items are links to the specific item, but if you have something close in function, please let me know, I'm not too picky (especially if the price is right) :)

Dosko Campmate
http://www.amazon.com/Campmate-Organizer-Place-Settings-Green/dp/B0000B15CR/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
(not the contents, just the chuckbox)

also looking for a water tank with the following dimensions
H-<4"xL-36"xW-24"
Or if anyone knows of a company that sells/can make one like this, a link would be awesome (google failed me)

a vehicle mounted awning that is 6' wide and at least 8' long
(preferred color tan, green or grey)

This is all I can think of right now, even though I know there was more before I sat down to start the thread...*sigh*

Thanks all for looking, and happy adventuring!

Last edited:

s10diablo

WOW! thank you both very much. The water tank looks like it would work well, I have seen a very similar design before but at almost twice the price, thats a good deal. And I never realized you could search CL nationwide like that, thanks a ton for the tip!

Happy Adventuring!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94