Might be a good start for a trailer. What do y'all think?

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Not bad... I have sure seen a lot worse places to start. Ditch the tilt, triangulate the tongue and draw-bar setup, panel in the sides and go from there! He is right, couldn't get to that spot for much less. Offer him $1300 for it, see what happens?

trailscape

Explorer
Tough to say.. Mine is fairly similar and I paid $650 for it. Can't see the dump bed being useful and the mesh sides would likely have to go.

IMG_20130506_150425-XL.jpg

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Tough to say.. Mine is fairly similar and I paid $650 for it. Can't see the dump bed being useful and the mesh sides would likely have to go.

Wow... $650 is a good deal... people here seem to think that a rusted out pile of crap is worth a grand! I have been looking for a cheap utility trailer for yard waste etc and cannot find one for under $600 bucks...and that is a home made pile of scrap.

Ugh.

Maybe Trailscape is right and this is too much? Hard to judge when like I mentioned everything here is way expensive!

Kohburn

Adventurer
market rate is regional - if thats a good deal in your area then it would be a good starting point.

huntsonora

Explorer
Looks good, but I myself wouldn't pay over $950. What exactly are you going t be using it for?

Just an all around multi purpose trailer. I want to have something to haul coolers and gear and I thought I might fab a lid so I could haul my atv on top. Looks like this is well constructed and would be a good base

I am going to look at it tomorrow

ZMagic97

Explorer
Gotcha If that's the case then I would think it could be worth a little more. When I take on a project my initial costs always depend on when I am planning to spend it upgrades. Hope it looks as good in person as it does in photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier