FS: 2012 Adrenalin Rush, Extreme Duty Off-Road Pop-Up Camper.

drodio

Entrepreneur & Lifehacker
Bump -- Jon, would love to know if you sold the camper, and if so, whether you replaced it with a custom build!

jonharis

Hi All, I haven't logged in for months and apologize for not appropriately updating this thread. I was attempting to sell this trailer in order to upgrade to a new model. Unfortunately it was right in the midst of Adrenalin's US operations folding. I will have some more thoughts on that in my review thread so you should definitely head over there (link in first post). At this point, there is nothing in the US that meeting all of my needs for a camper at a price point that I can justify, so I will likely keep the Adrenalin for the foreseeable future. Of course, like anything, everything is available at the right price but that price would be unreasonable to the vast majority of buyers. I hope Adrenalin can get their ducks in a row to bring manufacturing or imports back to the US, or that we see other manufacturers design truly off-road capable, truly quick setup and take-down campers in the future. I saw many great campers at the Expo this year but none suited my needs as well as the Adrenalin has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles