Rotopax can holder - custom 33" spare tire carrier + locks

S4RSSS

Adventurer
Brand New CUSTOM MADE, steel, powder-coated Rotopax carrier for 33 inch spare tire. Comes with 2 LOX mounts (one on each side as seen in the pics), and matching set of keys. (http://rotopax.com/LOX-Pack-Mount.html)

In Bay Area, CA.

$250 for the metal carrier and LOX set/keys mentioned above (includes a set of extensions as well so you can mount 2x cans on each side) PLUS TWO Rotopax 2 gal. fuel cans (red color). These cans are NON-CARB, meaning the spouts are simply regular hoses, no safety thingy-majig on the spout. They do not distribute these anymore in the USA from what I understand (if I'm wrong, sorry, let me know and I'll correct my statement). Also included is ONE Rotopax 2 gal. water can (white color).

Everything is brand new, never used.

2012-04-21_14-21-10_174_zps826e3dc1.jpg

2012-04-21_14-20-54_490_zps9d959445.jpg

Last edited:

djsixbillion

Adventurer
That is pretty cool. I too would like to see a shot of the bottom section to see how much adjustment room there is. Do you think it would fit on a bigger or smaller tire? My two "expo" vehicles have 35" and ~ 28" tires, respectively :coffee:

S4RSSS

Adventurer
No, I don't think it will fit a 35", but I will try on my other rig tonight and let you know.... pics of bottom part will come soon.

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
That's a great idea! I wish I would have thought of that for mine. Good luck with the sale.

Also - I picked mine up about a month ago. They are still available in the States.

S4RSSS

Adventurer
sorry for lagging on the photo of the mounting point.. here it is, bolted at the bottom.. (it's a little dirty, but it is brand new, just need to clean it up with a rag)

IMAG1115_zps417dabb9.jpg

S4RSSS

Adventurer
How much to ship to 85365? Do you know how much it weighs when both fuel pax are full? Thanks.

The 2 gallon rotopax can weighs 1 pound dry (14.4 oz. to be exact), and I believe 1 US gallon of fuel weighs just under 7 pounds.

I can get shipping quote 'estimate' later today, but if you want the exact cost, can you please PM me your full address? Fedex/UPS needs an exact address for an exact shipping quote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles