popup shadow cruiser

Shooting Jack

I just purchased a shadow cruiser and would like to know how to start the refrigerator. What should the settings be on the converter? Sure hope someone can help me with this.

rangerdogg

Adventurer
Hi shooting jack congrats on camper .Mine is either gas or electric .On outside of mine in access it say 12 / 110 or gas . Electric you switch on what you want . Gas mine you hold dial on and press button to light. Not sure what you mean for converter setting

gingerK

I have a new refrigerator in mine so all I do is push the on/off button and set it for either electric or gas (another button). A pic of you reefer might help someone to tell you what you need to do.

rangerdogg

Adventurer
Hi everyone just wanted to up date everyone . Just send old canvas out to get the new one made . I also have to say what a pain to get it off. You have to take top moldings and corner moldings of to get it off. I also repaired passenger side were it hangs over we're water got in. The front is screwed to front frame and rear isn't what a bad design . We'll I replaced it and cut out rear so it supports the back now. The way it should be . Next it will be other side . Will post pic soon

Shooting Jack

On my shadow cruiser it has a 4 pin plug but have been unable to find what the wiring connections are. I imagine one of the pins is for running lights on the outside of the camper, one for power inside of the camper, maybe one is a ground, just don't know and unable to find out. Thanks for any help you can give.

rangerdogg

Adventurer
Hi shooting jack I will see what I can do bug camper is away for season . And lots of snow here . I will try to see what is wired to . I did it on my truck last summer so I will se what I can come up with . I know on mine they only use 3 of the four wires. I think they cut out green , brown is running lights if I rember and the other two are power and grind I'm going to have to check and let you know. You may have to see what your trailer light are on your pin thought. I will get back to ya ASAP .

daveyboy

Adventurer
On my shadow cruiser it has a 4 pin plug but have been unable to find what the wiring connections are. I imagine one of the pins is for running lights on the outside of the camper, one for power inside of the camper, maybe one is a ground, just don't know and unable to find out. Thanks for any help you can give.

Don't know if you already got this info. Otherwise, here ya go:

SC manual cover.jpg

wiring.jpg

rangerdogg

Adventurer
I guys it's been awhile . Rebuilt the passenger side plywood and added a new canvas changer the color to mushroom instead of white . It better then white and darker at night inside . Will post pic soon

rangerdogg

Adventurer
We'll just sold the cruiser last week, it was awesome camper but with the little one and my older daughter and me and wife it was alittle small . We'll a couple months ago picked up something bigger and less weight . I will start a thread in future . Everyone have a great turkey day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94