In need of Dodge 12v owners opinions

steelheadbum

Adventurer
Thanks all, now if I could get you all to tell my wife that it was a "steal" that would be great.:D
Buck

The Redneck Mexican
2002 E350 7.3 PSD 4x4 8inch lift pop top conversion....

surlydiesel

Adventurer
Send her the link to this thread although, she might try and get you to sell the truck to a member on here for a gain. Best just enjoy the truck and know you got a good deal yourself.

-jorge

steelheadbum

Adventurer
Well... now the work begins!
7e3ezyma.jpg

etuze6ev.jpg

Removed aluminum side steps,window wind deflectors, plastic mud guards, replaced front and rear brakes, next to find that oil leak.
Buck
The Redneck Mexican

steelheadbum

Adventurer
You keeping it or flipping it?

Nice score either way.
I'm going to flip it...1st going to fix oil leak, repaint hood,find tires that have about 70% tread left and then under coat it. I'm figuring to dump about $700.00 into it then ask $9,999.
Buck:smiley_drive:

huntsonora

Explorer
I'm going to flip it...1st going to fix oil leak, repaint hood,find tires that have about 70% tread left and then under coat it. I'm figuring to dump about $700.00 into it then ask $9,999.
Buck:smiley_drive:

You might get that. Only issue would be the less desirable automatic transmission but the 12 valves are fantastic. You should drive it a while and se if you like it, you may not want to sell it

steelheadbum

Adventurer
You might get that. Only issue would be the less desirable automatic transmission but the 12 valves are fantastic. You should drive it a while and se if you like it, you may not want to sell it

Ya I know but figured I can always come down in price....Just picked up some new rubber with 70% tread and I sent off the drivers side seat to get repaired. Will post picks when I get back

Buck

The Redneck Mexican

m715

Buying truck for 4275.00 and yes delivering it!!
Couldn't pass that up

The Redneck Mexican

Congrats that was a steal :Wow1:
Wish I could fine something like that here in NY...

steelheadbum

Adventurer
Picked up some Nitto Terra Grabbler LT285/70R17 w/70% tread for 350.00
vezy6avu.jpg

jaremyvy.jpg

The Redneck Mexican
and did some clean up
apydusa8.jpg

Last edited:

CumminAlong

Observer
Nice, I flip these 12v rigs as a side business. Looks like a good rig, shame its a slush-o-matic. Everyone really wants the 5sp but it isnt hard to sell an auto. Any word if its been rebuilt? Looks like about an $8500 rig when she's clean.

Ian

halbritt

Ya I know but figured I can always come down in price....Just picked up some new rubber with 70% tread and I sent off the drivers side seat to get repaired. Will post picks when I get back

Where does one send off a seat to have it repaired? The driver's seat on my '96 is wrecked and I can't seem to find a local place willing to look at it.

steelheadbum

Adventurer
Where does one send off a seat to have it repaired? The driver's seat on my '96 is wrecked and I can't seem to find a local place willing to look at it.

Check with any of your local used car dealers,I'm sure they could refer you to the right guy.
Buck

The Redneck Mexican

steelheadbum

Adventurer
SOLD....for a quick 2500.00 profit!! Its going towards my Vans build out.
Buck

The Redneck Mexican

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94