Hennessy hammocks

The Rover Shop

Explorer
I have 2 brand new never been used Hennessy hammocks.. These are the explorer versions.. I don't thnk I have ever even had them out of the bags... They have just been stored in our roof box in a water proof bag and we are just lightening the load.. These are supposed to be the best think since land rovers were invented.. Lol.. How's $150 each or $275 for the pair.. Plus shipping but they should go in a flat rate box so should be cheap.. Message me or text at (954)778-0346..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373446003.973043.jpg

overlander

Expedition Leader
You flat out should keep these. They are so damn versatile. NLX sold me on these in quatemala, and I wouldn't consider another brand other than Hennesey. They are an easy way to expand your camp beds while taking up no room and good to have if you find the need to camp away from your vehicle. I keep 2 hennesey's in my rig all the time in addition to my RTT.

Chris21700

Observer
Bump for an update on these hammocks, sent a PM 9/5. Hope it's because you are having an awesome off the grid trip somewhere with an EPIC trip report to follow!! :sombrero:

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Sorry guys... I was having an awesome time on the road.. All through Canada didnt have much interweb service.. I believe they are sold.. I sent them off to someone who promised to pay for them and that was 2 months ago.. I just told them to send them back to me so when I get them I will let potential buyers know..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94