FS - Flip Pac for 2004 Tacoma double cab

wilcox510

I bought a Flip Pac for my 2004 Tacoma double cab directly from Flip Pac in 2007. Since then we've kind of outgrown it with 2 kids and a big fat dog, haven't even used it in 2 years, have moved on to the monster sized family tent. I did somehow manage to break the torsion bar, replaced that with a brand new one 2 months ago. Its in great shape, has little bit of yellow discoloration on the front. Also have the rain fly made by Flip Pac, and if some padded bench seats made to fit inside the tacoma. I can post pics later. Located in Park City Utah. I have no idea what its worth now. Anyone interested, offers, suggestions for pricing?

njtacoma

Explorer
It's worth $100. I'm a nice guy, I'll give you $150 and be over tonight to pick it up:ylsmoke:

I have no idea what it is worth, but I wish I wasn't moving right now or I would be really interested.

GLWS.

wilcox510

do you mean the non double cab truck with a short bed? This is for the 61.5" old style (prior to 2005) tacoma double cab. How long is your bed?

wilcox510

Can you measure the width and length of your bed? A little internet searching shows your bed should be 60.3", but I would double check that, cant find the width. I'll measure mine to compare (width from inside the rails)

wilcox510

kai38 - I spoke to Diana at Flip Pac, she says the fit wont be perfect because your tailgate is wider than mine, but it will work without problem. Let me know if youre interested.

D

Deleted member 43491

I am up the road outside of Boise and would DEF be interested in seeing some pics And knowing how much you would like for it! It have a 2010 DCSB that ive been looking for one for!!!

kai38

Explorer
Very interested in it, please send pics, Im up for a road trip, and then test it out on the way home.

wilcox510

Kai - I'll get some pics ASAP. Email me at wilcox510@yahoo.com so I can email pics to you directly. I suggest you call Flip Pac and talk to Diana (the main person there) about how this will fit your truck compared to mine. Their number is 800-327-5836. Tell her it was built for a 2004 double cab tacoma, and she can describe how it will fit your truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne

Members online