4x4 Map of Legal Places

Schwarttzy

Observer
Looks nice. I would add Big Bear as the next option for CA. Although there are a ton out here. You can also pull all the trails from Jeep jamboree as a starter.

I'll add big bear next. I generally been adding what ever state I think needs to be included or an area that looks sparse. I have list of over 300 place left to add to the make just takes time to add all the places.

codename607

Adventurer
I have a couple great trails in the MD, VA, PA and NJ area. I don't have any GPS tracks of them but I could draw something up in google for you. I think your idea is great and the idea is even better. Currently stationed on the east and I'm always planning wheel trips for when I get stationed out on the west coast, and this site is just the tool I can use.

Thanks for all the work you have done so far. Great job!

Schwarttzy

Observer
Thanks man! I would love hear what you got for places and compare with what I still have left to add. Not sure I need anything drawn up, but I'm always looking for photos of the place. I think it would be much more meaningful with user submitted photos, videos, and what not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz