2006 Jeep AEV Brute Rubicon for sale -super clean, 2012 build date-

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
*** SOLD ***

---

2006 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler
69,XXX miles
Moss Green Pearlcoat (OEM color) - To the best of my knowledge this is the only Brute in existence painted with OEM Moss Green Pearlcoat paint
American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) Brute Pick-up Truck Conversion (built in 2012 by Jeef Daniel's Jeeps in PA)
NSG370 6-speed Manual Transmission
NV241 Rock-Trac (4:1 Low Range Gearing) - fixed yoke output
4.0L 6-cylinder engine 242 cubic inch engine
Rubicon Dana 44 Front/Rear Axles (4:11 gearing - perfect for 33" tires)
Rubicon Air Lockers Front/Rear
Disc Brakes Front/Rear
RC 4" Suspension
AEV Heat reduction TJ Hood (discontinued by AEV and rare)
AEV Brute cab and bed rocker panels
AEV Brute rear tubular corner guards
(5) Black Rock Yuma Wheels (16x8)
(5) 285/75r16 Michellin LTX M/S2 Tires (less than 5k on tires)
Linex professionally sprayed in bed and inside of cab
Full OEM interior (carpet, seats, dash) No rips or tears
Chassis Black undercoating professionally sprayed on undercarriage
Auto dimming mirror with Compass and Exterior Temperature Read-out
Mopar Cruise Control
Husky - Heavy duty floor liners (black)
Rear custom CV driveshaft
Mopar Jeep Rock Bumper (discontinued by Mopar)
WARN M8000 winch with vinyl WARN cover
Winch on/off battery switch under hood
Factory Jeep foglights (brand new)
Stainless steel exterior hardware
Rear winch mount
All build receipts for your insurance coverage and records
All maintenance records since I purchased the vehicle (complete fluid change 2k miles ago - axles, transfer case, transmission)
Factory 2006 Jeep Manual and all accompanying pamphlets (Canvas Jeep carrying case)
2 bottles of Mopar Touch-up Paint (Moss Green Pearlcoat)
Roll bar grab handles

Oil change / tire rotation every 3k miles
No oil or fluid leaks, engine does not burn oil

*Vehicle is currently driven daily. Mileage may increase slightly depending on the sale date.
*Vehicle is located in Grovetown, GA - 10 minutes from Augusta, GA

---

*The factory side steps seen in some of the older photos have since been removed and are not included in the sale *

IMG_2827r.JPGIMG_2900.JPGIMG_2902r.JPGIMG_2857r.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2179.jpg
    IMG_2179.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 16,570
  • IMG_2608.jpg
    IMG_2608.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 16,547
  • IMG_2548.jpg
    IMG_2548.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 15,817
  • IMG_5562(1).jpg
    IMG_5562(1).jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 771
  • IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 701
  • IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:

Hawkz

Adventurer
I like it. I've considered doing the Brute conversion to my 2003. Like you said, I know a conversion like this can get expensive.

GLWS

yonah

Thanks for the comments fellas. I'm not sure how much longer AEV will keep manufacturing their Brute kits. They have already discontinued almost all of their TJ line... And they don't get any nicer than this. The paint is flawless, fully undercoated, stainless hardware on all exterior trim, the interior is spotless too - no stains or tears in the upholstery.

Some more eye candy below. If you're interested shoot me an offer and we can go from there. I can help you arrange shipping to your location.

A8.jpgA18.jpgA7.jpgA4.jpgA3.jpgA12.jpgA17.jpgA2.jpgA9.jpgStainless Hardware.jpg

yonah

The Brute's paint color is "Jeep Green" / "Moss Green Pearlcoat". This is the OEM color that was repainted after the conversion, so everything is color matching (door jams, under hood, wheel wells, etc...)

Bump TTT

Last edited:

Garbinator

SeekTheMoneyTree
Ranger there is nothing I'd rather have as I have been gawking at these Brutes for YEARS! I believe this unit looks totally unique as compared to the newest JK kits AEV/Mopar are doing. As for side steps... my wife has always referred to them as sissy steps! It I could I'd sell out my junk around here and buy it. But it'll never happen as the women wants a four-door JK wheely wheely bad!!!

<<<

yonah

Ranger there is nothing I'd rather have as I have been gawking at these Brutes for YEARS! I believe this unit looks totally unique as compared to the newest JK kits AEV/Mopar are doing. As for side steps... my wife has always referred to them as sissy steps! It I could I'd sell out my junk around here and buy it. But it'll never happen as the women wants a four-door JK wheely wheely bad!!!

<<<

Yeah, you do not need them for this Jeep. It is not that high off the ground, but the ground clearance is substantial. This Brute is totally unique and rides like a champ. This truly is the Jeep TJ Truck that Jeep never made. I almost hate to let it go because I know these will be classics in just a few short years. AEV has stated that they have sold less than 200 kits and I honestly think they will stop making the kits within the next 5 years when the new Jeep Wrangler model comes out.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
If we didn't have the dog with us on our trips, i'd be all over this. It's still my favorite AEV Jeep out of all the after market versions that were ever released.

SquareLJ

Observer
Man I'd love to have this thing! It's even in the color I want. If I could sell my Jeep to buy this, I would.

BenHedrick

Adventurer
Guys, this is a SUPER nice Brute! I know, I've owned three and built four. The price on this Brute is a deal, trust me. Owning a Jeep Brute is like nothing you've ever owned. Somebody needs to jump on this..!

Ben

yonah

I'll be at Sheriff's Jeepfest in Jasper, GA this upcoming weekend. Give me a call if you would like to meet up to check out the Brute in person.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Awesome! Too bad I don't see a price? If its there somewhere, my apologies. If not, rules are you have to post a price.
(Not that I'm much for rules, but it will help sell it if people know how much you want for it).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier