Ripper adventures

ripper1600

Adventure Seeker
Well myself and the misses have been taking the FJ through out Texas and a variety of other places. So why not go ahead and start the Ripper adventures thread. :sombrero: :tent:
things and stuff 021.jpgthings and stuff 017.jpgthings and stuff 016.jpgthings and stuff 015.jpgthings and stuff 014.jpgthings and stuff 013.jpgthings and stuff 012.jpgthings and stuff 011.jpgthings and stuff 024.jpgthings and stuff 018.jpg

ripper1600

Adventure Seeker
So since today I am on vacation we continued our fishing and driving adventure. As well as got some crazy rain which helped to wash the mud off the truck from yesterday where it was stuck in the mud. She ended up catching 7 fish and I caught zero it must have been the lucky boots.
Fishing today 001.jpgFishing today 002.jpgFishing today 003.jpgFishing today 004.jpgFishing today 005.jpgFishing today 006.jpg :safari-rig:

Nice pics. Where in Texas are you guys from? I am in Houston and just wondering where you guys took these pictures. Looks like a nice getaway.

I am looking for getaways like this around Houston to make the trip. I would have easily gone to Big bend, if it was not 10 hours away.

ripper1600

Adventure Seeker
Nice pics. Where in Texas are you guys from? I am in Houston and just wondering where you guys took these pictures. Looks like a nice getaway.

I am looking for getaways like this around Houston to make the trip. I would have easily gone to Big bend, if it was not 10 hours away.

We are in Killeen at Fort Hood in central Texas. There are many rivers around us but not all of them are easy to get to. We are in the process of getting some kayaks so we can get more into the lakes and rivers and hopefully better fishing. There is some areas though that I want to go to that are near you they are on the beach though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz