03 super duty build

TAS

Thanks for the reply. I too looked at other sites on the transfer case wiring, but it didn't match mine either. I was just hoping you had a better description. No problem, I love the bumper and am considering the ARB bumper also. I just hate to lose my factory fog lights. What are your plans for yours? I am interested in how the bumper turn signals wire up. Are you going to have to splice your factory loom?

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
I found this bumper build online and was very impressed. I haven't contacted them yet as I won't be in the market until spring, but I want a duplicate of this.
http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/photo-...m-bushmaster-w-swing-away/nggallery/slideshow

That's my bumper. There are lot's of pics in my build thread, "Waltzing Matilda." I haven't had any of the problems Kowboy experienced with his Aluminess on these "Nevada Roads" like he had while visiting our state. I will say that after reading his awesome thread on 'Mud, Aluminess went above and beyond for him in their customer service. I don't think you can go wrong with either bumper.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier