Heading to Santa Monica - anything expo-related to see there?

richmondbob

Adventurer
Heading to Santa Monica this weekend to visit my sister. We're flying there so we'll be without our rig and are looking for any sights/destinations walking/taxi-distance from the Santa Monica Pier area for our 'free' day. Already planning to see the pier, bluffs, aquarium, downtown. Thanks.

Salty Dawg

It's full on summertime vacation mode out here with the heat that comes with it so stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water or you'll be getting muscle cramps in the middle of thenight.
Everyone will be at the beach so you'll find out that traffic will slow down your plans for packing a lot of activities into your free day.
Stay cool and keep a calm disposition no matter how hard someone will try to rattle your cage.

No much "expo" related here but if your in SaMo you might as well come down to Venice and see the freaks. I can recommend lots to see in Venice if you PM me. Have fun!

jlocster

Explorer
I'd have to agree with Victoria, Venice and the boardwalk in particular is definitely where it's at (despite the recent incident) if you're in an ExPo frame of mind.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles