Trailer battery wiring questions?

Robert Bills said:
I like that box. It looks perfect. Is there a local supplier? (Orange County or Inland Empire - my dad still lives in Claremont and I go there often.)

Otherwise, I'll try Google, but that is sometimes hit or miss.

Next time you visit your dad.....there is both Greens' Trailer Supply in Montclair on Benson just north of Holt and a block farther down on the south side of Holt is Arrow Trailer Supply. Both are well stocked.

Also....if you have a Napa close to your house it never hurts to check there. My local Napa has quite a bit of towing/trailer/truck supply crap. Spendy but if I need it, its usually there.

Robert Bills

Explorer
robert j. yates said:
Next time you visit your dad.....

Robert,

I see that you live in La Verne. I grew up there. My Dad's office was at the corner of 5th & D, and we lived on Bonita Ave. Moved to Claremont when I was 12. My brother is still in San Dimas (where my Dad stored my trailer in a chicken coop for almost 30 years before he gave it to me).

OK...then you should be able to hunt down Green's and Arrow with no problems. One of these days we'll share a coldie when you come in to visit :beer:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Robert Bills said:
I like that box. It looks perfect. Is there a local supplier? (Orange County or Inland Empire - my dad still lives in Claremont and I go there often.)

Otherwise, I'll try Google, but that is sometimes hit or miss.

Robert

Our shop is in Upland, you can always pick one up there.

Give them a call and set it up 909-985-7799

Gives you an excuse to come look at the trailers, tents and other goodies.

Robert Bills

Explorer
Martyn said:
Robert

Our shop is in Upland, you can always pick one up there.

Give them a call and set it up 909-985-7799

Gives you an excuse to come look at the trailers, tents and other goodies.

Yeah sure. Then I'll be figuring out ways to find the money to buy one of your trailers by persuading my high school age son that a college education is over rated. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'll call the shop the next time I know I'll be in the area.

Robert Bills

Explorer
robert j. yates said:
OK...then you should be able to hunt down Green's and Arrow with no problems. One of these days we'll share a coldie when you come in to visit :beer:

I know exactly where they are.

Hardhead

Need help with battery wiring for a 76 Fleetwood Prowler

I am trying to find anything on or help on the battery wiring for a 76 Fleetwood prowler camper. The battery/batteries r missing and the fuse panel is rusted and wires cut/ broke off. Can any one help me. Would like to get fixed soon so I can take the family camping in it soon. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz