Foxwing Awning Full Enclosure

GR8ADV

Explorer
Wow. any idea how much storage room is needed to haul that around?? The annex room alone on my Eezi A. was huge.

Luke111

Observer
Wow. any idea how much storage room is needed to haul that around?? The annex room alone on my Eezi A. was huge.

That's a really good question... I never thought about that..... I'll see if they can send me a photo of it packed.

Lou

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

overlander

Expedition Leader

FYI, I modded my RTT based on a thread in this forum and now my Eezi Awn annex room stays attached to the ttop when put away.

overlander

Expedition Leader
Also very interested in this, as I'm purchasing a foxwing in next few months and would be interested in this.

overlander

Expedition Leader
Good heavens! Now I can sell the house. :)

Thanks for the link, Hoser.

I shot them an email about this and they stated it was not an Oztent/RhinoRack brand, and that the sides are not compatible with the Oztent. It seems Foxwing has taken on it's own life as a regular noun like Tissue or Jeep.

Luke111

Observer
I came to the same conclusion through my conversations with the company in China. Surprised that OZtent doesn't offer a enclosure for the Foxwing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

svana

Observer
Necro post!!

Anyone ever end up getting an enclosure ?

Just seen this one posted in another thread... really thinking about it.
http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/38439-Post-your-Camp-Awnings?p=2285928#post2285928

Just a heads up guys, I've actually got a group buy in the works for these. It's a bit late to get on the main order, but you can sign up for the waiting list if you'd like. http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/170744-Foxwing-style-awning-for-180-ship

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne