nothing to see here, move along

warrpath4x4

Adventurer
i sold our terry camp trailer since we couldnt get it into where we like to go and the 4runner wont exactly pull it. so i picked this up for $150, the ad said had wiring, they for got to mention not hooked up, but it has 3 new tires on it.

plans are to build a camp kitchen into the side of it and storage into the other side, tongue box, roof top tent, bigger tires, yada yada yada all the usual stuff. i am going to build a camp kitchen out of wood for this year so we can get out and use this and figure out how we want the kitchen layed out. we had to go with a trailer to be able to fit our yeti cooler in there, it wouldnt fit in the 4runner and still have room for the kid and dogs.

im going to redo some of the tongue

little rust here and there

cut the big thread all off the tongue and sat my FREE tongue box on there, going to build an actual mount for it

ive been having some medical issues lately so it took me half a day to wire the trailer and cut out these light surroundings, and i paid for it on sunday.

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
Nice! That should make a good trailer without a lot of expense. I find it interesting the way the original frame rails seem to be bowed in to make the supports.

Last edited:

warrpath4x4

Adventurer
ya i am going to change the tongue on the trailer, its kinda scary looking. but i have to get a certified weight scale slip, and take the bill of sale into liscensing to get a plate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles