Rickashay's 97' LX450 - "Tom Cruiser" Build Thread

MCObray

Explorer
haha no problem!

Well, it's the end of a relatively short era. Tom Cruiser has moved on to a new home. My co-worker bought it, so I get to look forward to drooling over a really awesome LX450 everyday at work! At least I can keep on top of him to keep it clean and rust free. He's already looking for a DD to keep the Cruiser his Adventure-Only rig which I completely embrace. haha

Thanks man. Appreciate the kind words.

Keep us updated on your next move. Your threads are always entertaining!

rickashay

Explorer
You would be surprised how hard it is to find a quality B/W pic of three guys standing in the woods on the internet.

Sad to hear that Tom is gone, but excited to see what you do with the tundra. I have been thinking about a truck for my next build, and I think those first gen tundras are great!

******** yah that pic is a real keeper. Glad I can provide the rarest of wallpapers however awkward that may be. haha

Tundra planning has begun. I'll probably start a build thread here shortly. I was very very close to ditching the Tundra and buying a local LX470 with 60,000 miles but I just can't justify the size (sheet metal) increase and torsion IFS. The Tundra, albeit still big, can be trimmed down to trail size ;)

Thanks man. Appreciate the kind words.

Keep us updated on your next move. Your threads are always entertaining!

Will do. Pretty jelly of your old Cummins. Looks like a clean rig and what a glorious motor!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles