Lift Gate Springs/Support

98GP

Observer
I found this on another forum and I thought I would share here too because these guys can do a lot of vehicles. They are Lift Supports Systems.

I used them for new springs on the rear lift gate on my '05 Excursion. I kept knocking my knoggin' on the lift gate until I installed these...
2005 Ex lift gate

I am 5'11" and I would have to duck to not hit my head. Now I can stand flat foot and reach up with one hand as far as I can to reach the rear gate to close it. I am a happy customer.

I did purchase my springs from their Amazon store...
Amazon Listing

I think they might have a Facebook discount too, but Im not sure. I dont Facebook.

pray4surf

Explorer
Brandon @ Lift Support Systems was a big help when I added gas charged struts to my RTT rack. Lucky for me, their brick&mortar location is in my neighborhood (North San Diego County). Because this was a one-off project, Brandon worked with me to help locate where the optimum strut placement was, and provided an assortment of differing strength struts until the right "goldilocks' strut was identified. Prices were very reasonable. In my opinion, a top-notch company and individual to work with.

They are a small father and son type of operation, with (IMO) excellent customer service - and the products are first-class.

Rick

I am not affiliated with Lift Supports Depot / aka Lift Support Systems, nor was I compensated for my post - Just a happy customer...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior