Importing a a landcruiser

Chi-Town

The guy under the car
There is a company here in California that sells imported diesel cruisers. I see them all the time on California / inland empire Craig's list. Maybe contact them?

geoffnlp

I've got a 1984 FJ45 Troopy coming in August through Phil also, he's been great through it all, will post pics when we get it.
Cheers, Geoff.

Last edited:

geoffnlp

Troopy is here.

DSC02452.jpg

Just picked her up from AUStoUSA east shipping in Charlotte NC, Phil has been great through the whole process, very helpful and informative about registering it here in Florida, Mike at the shipping warehouse in Charlotte is a great guy also, very helpful, Thanks Phil and Mike for a great experience with your company. Now it is time to start a plan for getting her in shape and ready for a bunch of adventures, Cheers everyone, Geoff.

Last edited:

AUStoUSA

View attachment 243700

Just picked her up from AUSTOUSeast shipping in Charlotte NC, Phil has been great through the whole process, very helpful and informative about registering it here in Florida, Mike at the shipping warehouse in Charlotte is a great guy also, very helpful, Thanks Phil and Mike for a great experience with your company. Now it is time to start a plan for getting her in shape and ready for a bunch of adventures, Cheers everyone, Geoff.

Thanks Geoff - I didn't even know we had a following here :)coffee: Carter, Jason and anyone else I missed)

Nice looking Trooy - I hadn't seen that one before. Unusual color as well. Glad your drive home was good.

Mike is an amazing guy and a qualified mechanic to boot. He does all of our packs and unpacks and does an exceptional job. We just hired a second person for the Charlotte warehouse to give him a hand.

Thanks for all the support and we will continue to do a great job shipping your rigs.

Packing BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND to PORTLAND, OREGON in 1 week

Packing FREMANTLE, WESTERN AUSTRALIA to PORTLAND, OREGON in 2 weeks

Packing BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND to CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA 2 week

Packing FREMANTLE, WESTERN AUSTRALIA to CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA 3 week

Packing MELBOURNE, VICTORIA to CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA 3 week

If you want anything shipped over drop us an email. Plenty of space for parts and freight.

Cheers!

4wd26

Do you ship parts/ stuff back the other way?
Looking at tyres/ rims from USA to Brisbane if that is a service you offer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke