The not-so-definitive guide to Sienna seats

SoCalChaos

Observer
awesome MG!
Thanks for pushing forward with this project. I know it was a little iffy about getting enough interest on the front seat mounts.
so glad to see you got the numbers for this initial run!
now if WS would just get some seats in we'd be set.

looking forward to seeing the final slider extension product to. i'm lining up for that mod as well.

-Rodel

mgmetalworks

Explorer
awesome MG!
Thanks for pushing forward with this project. I know it was a little iffy about getting enough interest on the front seat mounts.
so glad to see you got the numbers for this initial run!
now if WS would just get some seats in we'd be set.

looking forward to seeing the final slider extension product to. i'm lining up for that mod as well.

-Rodel

I did end up getting some seats for the van I'm working on now from another Ebay user. He has several sets of them. They are brand new take-outs and they are in perfect condition...

SoCalChaos

Observer
I did end up getting some seats for the van I'm working on now from another Ebay user. He has several sets of them. They are brand new take-outs and they are in perfect condition...

found them. dual gray. a bit more than WS + shipping but what the heck...
can't have the front mounts sitting around as garage ornaments,
and my daughter wouldn't appreciate me re-purposing her 2nd row seats for the driver and front passenger either!
so i guess i'm gonna have to bite the bullet.

mgmetalworks

Explorer
While the big silver van was here for the transformer seats, it was also the first recipient of the "production" Sienna mounts. Install went well. I took lots of pictures of the seat mods needed and I'll have a procedure ready in a few days.
I kind of like the two-tone grey...
DSC_0573.JPG
DSC_0578.JPG
DSC_0581.JPG

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
Sienna seats available in Phoenix

This guy gets new take outs. Last time I checked they were $650 pair. No affiliate=ion yada yada yada!!.

Prices quoted in the ad are for the honda or dodge ones I think.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/ptd/4416325262.html

NEW bucket seats - MINT CONDITION - UNUSED
COMPLETE SET 2 Bucket Seats and Middle Seat Console
Cloth and leather - Tan , Gray colors Only $350, charcoal $400, complete set - 2 bucket seats with middle seat console
They slide recline armrests and headrest incl.
Can be easy installed in any car truck classic car van bus hotrod RV jeep boat sandrail golfcart ,,,,
Blck. 3 piece set only $250
I also have smaller seats blck l cloth set of two ONLY $100
Recliners also available
damivanik(at)yahoo.com
480 634 3618

00C0C_2kDazBviPGE_600x450.jpg

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Here are a couple pictures of what a finished driver's side mount looks like.
DSC_0593.JPG
DSC_0595.JPG
I've had to take a little break from the shop for the last couple of days due to an injury but I should be back on these this weekend.

mgmetalworks

Explorer
They look great. Now where is the air ride seat bases :) for the fat buggers with big trucks.

The bracket that attaches to the base of the Sienna seat could be adapted fairly easily if you could find an air ride base that would work (meaning: if it was approximately the right height). Something to consider is that the base of the Sienna is kind of tall compared to other seats. If you're serious, let me know. looking online I see a few seat bases that would adapt easily to what I already have designed, the height of seating position is the key though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier