A vehicle isn't yours until you've named it. What do you call your Jeep vehicle?

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Death Star Build Thread

fall07-kurt-003.jpg

Mongrel Feature Article

8631726538_510095b758_z.jpg

Red (build thread in Tacoma Magazine)

mounted.jpg

Helga (build thread on Mud, more like a parts collection thread)

Couple others that still need names...

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see this was in the Jeep specific forum. Didn't mean to bomb you.

Last edited:

mekcanix

Camper
The name for the XJ was Beasty, but as of late its B*#CH, the female dog version thats not very nice! Not nice to the point that it will be parked this weekend and plates removed so I can figure out some very strange issues :(

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
[/QUOTE]
mounted.jpg

Helga (build thread on Mud, more like a parts collection thread)

Couple others that still need names...

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see this was in the Jeep specific forum. Didn't mean to bomb you.[/QUOTE]

Love that Cruiser! Jeep should have built a pickup like that.

Oman4x4

Laurie Bridger
Love that Cruiser! Jeep should have built a pickup like that.

They almost did :)

The Brute conversion I am doing right now was evaluated for production - infact one was even assembled on the production line - however they decided that by the time they would have introduced it and marketed it - the 2007 replacement would be just around the corner and they wouldn't get the return on investment out of it.

Mine is still a long way from being done - but when it is done it will look like this:

20130707_102116.jpg

And this is my matching Toyota :)

887208_10151344493432647_2078179147_o.jpg

The locals call it Bushanab - meaning "father of the moustache" - thanks to that big front bumper sticking out. Had these novelty plates made up recently :)

1003100_10151465937292647_384889376_n.jpg

Last edited:

prerunner1982

Adventurer
Wagon Master
As I put on an event (Day of Dirt Adventure) every year (sometimes twice a year) where I lead a group (43 vehicles last trip) around the back country roads checking out old cemeteries, bridges, abandoned towns and houses.

Will Riggs

Observer
Ol' Clunky. One day I'll have the patience to start a proper build thread.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Septu

Explorer
I guess the 10 vehicles I've owned over the last 13 years were never my own... ? :eek::eek::eek:

Does that mean someone else will pay for it?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles