tarps for your M416

Bostonian1976

thanks. I'm thinking 6x8 is going to be too big (haven't opened it yet) and that I'd have to trim some. Maybe I'll just suck it up and buy a beachwood cover...

rockwood

Adventurer
Bumping this thread. Looking for a premade cover for M416 with eyelets and rope or bungee type securing method.

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Mytarps.com

"Machine cover"

Made to fit like a shoebox cover I got one on my M101A2
fits nice, stays covered, cleans easy.

Attachments

• DSC07104.JPG
    DSC07104.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 203

FAW3

Adventurer
mytarps.com was also my source for a 5x7 (as I recall) heavy duty vinyl tarp. Fits very nice with no modifications on our Bantam TC-3. Held up well...on second year now.

Bows are just flexed oak "door stop trim" from Home Depot, attached to 1x3 coming up out of the OEM stake holes.

2011-11-05_07-59-20_373.jpg

85CUCV

Adventurer
I had a fitted tarp sewn with some military canvas I picked up at Sportsmans Guide. Rubber strap runs the perimeter eyelets. I've been happy with it so far.

I couldn't find my pictures, but they are in my signature link. When the equipment is removed at camp, I prop up the center of the cover overnight if it is raining to allow run off. While loaded water pooling is not an is not an issue as my equipment pushing up underneath the tarp allowing runoff. Absolutely no flapping at highway speeds. You can also see I had them fabricate a 5 watercan cover to keep the mud off of them in the tub forward position.

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles