Selling 1984 Range Rover Classice w/ Isuzu Turbo Diesel 2.8 5 Speed Manual 4 Door

zombiemotors

DSCN1582.JPGDSCN1585.JPGDSCN1557.JPGDSCN1590.JPGDSCN1565.JPGDSCN1562.JPGDSCN1595.JPGI am selling a couple of Range Rover Classics and diesel and gas engines. I am located in Portland OR. Just found this site for classifieds and have been doing this on ebay for awhile, I thought I would try listing some here, too.

For sale is a nice, collectible, 1984 Range Rover Classic 5 speed with an Isuzu 2.8 Turbo diesel engine. Asking $7495. I imported this from England, it's a rare factory color- terracotta red- and the body, interior and paint are all very original. Right hand drive. Gets a lot of attention on the road!

It is my daily driver and starts, drives and runs great. 30 miles to the gallon. L777 5 speed factory gearbox. V8 replaced with the low mileage Isuzu 2.8 turbo diesel. 116K. Good tires. Has the ad-on grate for sectioning off the back and extra factory durable shield for the back floor.

Does have some small areas of rust on the body, but frame is great. Headliner needs help and some areas of seats are worn. Over all very nice, rare, collectible Range Rover 4 door. Paint is rubbed on a spot in the back where the strap tied it down in the container as it was shipped overseas.

Please email me if interested bunrabs78@gmail.com. I can send pictures, can't quite figure out how to post them here yet. Thanks!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles