Customs destroy illegally imported LR Defender

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
This happens in Russia all the time. Government does this on purpose to scare away any future illegal importation.

haven

Expedition Leader
Too bad, looks like a nice car. I bet the importer got a hefty fine, too. Maybe they will follow the rules next time.

nobb

This is painful to watch. Sure it's a deterrent, but they can also accomplish the same by seizing the vehicle and selling it. This is hugely un-environmental and wasteful. Atleast strip the vehicle for parts or something!

kingg5

Adventurer
No one else finds it funny that americans/canadians are paying 6 figures for something that costs 25000 over seas?

LR Max

Local Oaf
No one else finds it funny that americans/canadians are paying 6 figures for something that costs 25000 over seas?

Don't the Brits pay outrageous prices for Harley Davidson Motorcycles? I heard that was the big thing, get a container of HD's and ship em to England.

NCLRbear

Adventurer
I agree with everyone our prioritys are messed up. here we are in a budget crisis and here we are spending money to throw it away, literaly.

Javelinadave

Adventurer
Our current administration is all fluff and no stuff. Crushing a car like this is juvenile at best. If its stolen, send it back to its original owner. If its not, use it for border security or give it to the military or some out of the country charity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94