FS: ARB Recovery gear

We just finished a 10 day excursion in Colorado and when we returned sold the jeep. Here are some items for sale:

ARB Winch Extension Strap ($75 new) - NEVER USED
ARB Tree saver ($40 new)- USED 1x
ARB D-link Shackles x2 ($20 new) - USED 1x
ARB EZ deflator ($40 new) - USED 8x

I would just assume sell everything together. $120 OBO shipped to lower 48 via fed-ex.

SoCal_80

Explorer
There has been a lot of interest and the first guy who said he'd make payment hasn't sent it over, so instead of going back and fourth, I added some more gear and posted it up on eBay. Reserve is set @ 150. Everything is boxed up, so whoever wins, it'll go out a couple days after. Figure this is the easiest and safest for all involved parties.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261267750221?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks!

I posted first, gave you an offer and you took the offer of the 2nd guy. He bails and you never get back to me ????

You didn't offer asking price, he did, but yea, my bad, should have let you know I was going this route. Sorry about that. Hopefully you're still interested!

seanpistol

Explorer
Well, I was the one that messaged him and said I'd buy the gear for the $120. It took a whole day to send the money over (because I work) and I found it refunded to me this morning and this thread updated. Apparently he decided he could get more money elsewhere. Seems like a dirtbag move to me. I don't think I'll bid on his stuff..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior