the crazy ar brake

Cody1771

Explorer
is that similar to the "loudener" or is it actually functional? i am going to be ordering a simple A6 type, they work well.

DAC%20Website_0210.jpg

robert

Expedition Leader
It reminds me of the new Sig carbines/pistols with that baffle/brake they have. All you have to do is buy the tube and the tax stamp. Currently legal, but I'm sure some panty-waisted hoplophobe will try to make it illegal soon enough.

Eric M

Adventurer
Hmmm...the design looks a little suspect to me. Slip a tube over that and you have a silencer. It's even stepped in the back so the tube sits flush with the end. Who's making it?

It wouldn't be that effective and, unless this is made out of some expensive stuff, it wouldn't last very long.

Aquafbody

Adventurer
A muzzle brake on a .223 mouse gun?

Give me a break.

Why is it every time I go the the range I see some "tacticool" guy(s) with blacked out $2500 AR's and they always have muzzle breaks and red dots.:REOutShootinghunter Meanwhile I'm here with a .338 Lapua.:coffee:

406expo

Adventurer
.338 lapua mag is one of my all time favorites. It's simply amazing, there is no need to say anything further.

Aquafbody

Adventurer
.338 lapua mag is one of my all time favorites. It's simply amazing, there is no need to say anything further.

I have been kicking around the idea of buying a .300 RUM barrel for my Savage 111 "the .338". I love Savage rifles because it is so easy to change barrels and correct head space.

Rix86

oberlander
Most of my ARs have some sort of muzzle brake or compensator.
Shooting one WITH a good muzzle device and then WITHOUT, there isn't much of a question why you'd want one.
Standard flash hiders....meh.

406expo

Adventurer
The .338 lapua mag is my favorite intermediate round, it's a laser beam. Simply beautiful what you can do with a 250 gr or 300 gr bullet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94