TWO Used KYOCERA 120 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panels $240, Plus 2x packs of Z brackets...

Google it Research

Master of Disaster
I bought them two weeks ago on ebay from SolarBlvd in Norco, Ca. There is nothing wrong with them other than they do not fit my trailer. Originally I was fine with mounting them over hanging, but now I am concerned the tempered glass may break at freeway speeds. I will include the Z brackets, 4x 4' of 8 gauge wire $240.
I live in Murrieta, so local pickup. I will not ship. I spent $18 for the Z brackets, and $20 for the wire. All for $240, I also have a Chinese solar charger (new in box, and can show receipt) which I wired a 30a fuse to for $30 more. (951) 816-7849

Specs:
Used Kyocera Solar, KC120-1, 120 watt solar module

These panels came from a solar farm that decided to upgrade to bigger 230 watt panels.
They are between 7-13 years old and still have a warranty of 12-18 years left on them.
Kyocera Solar panels are popular for a wide range of uses including solar homes that are grid-tie and off-grid. Kyocera Solar makes quality solar panels at very competitive prices.Each panel will be tested before shipping out.

Kyocera's advanced cell processing technology and automated production facilities have produced the Kyocera KC120 120 watt highly efficient multicrystal photovoltaic modules. The conversion efficiency of the kyocera solar cell is over 14%. These cells are encapsulated between a tempered glass cover and an EVA pottant with PVF back sheet to provide maximum protection from the severest environmental conditions. The entire laminant of the Kyocera 120 watt solar panel is installed in an anodized aluminum frame to provide structural strength and ease of installation.

Specifications:
Maximum Power: 120 watts
Maximum Power Voltage: 16.9 volts
Maximum Power Current: 7.10 amps
Open Circuit Voltage: 21.5 Voc
Short-circuit Current: 7.45 amps

Dimensions (LxWxD): 56.1" x 25.7" x 2.2" (1425 x 653 x 59 mm)

Applications

Microwave/Radio repeater stations
Electrification of villages in remote locations
Medical facilities in rural areas
Power sources for summer vacation homes
Emergency Communication systems
Water quality and environmental data monitoring systems
Navigational light houses, and ocean bouys
Pumping systems for irrigation, rural water supplies and livestock watering
Aviation obstruction lights
Cathodic protection systems
Desalination systems