FS: 15" MacBook Pro in SoCal - $600

stioc

Expedition Leader
Selling my late 2008 MacBook Pro 15".

2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo
4GB RAM
250GB Hard Drive

Excellent working condition, screen is flawless - no dead pixles etc. The body has a few minor scratches but not very noticeable.

I was running Lion 10.7 on it but due to licensing etc I've restored it back to the way it came from the factory which is 10.6, the new version of OSX is only $20 and it's a downloadable upgrade.

Located in Orange County - $600.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

stioc

Expedition Leader
Ha! the battery life on these was never that great to begin with, I don't think I ever got more than 3hrs, and this one's is about 4 year's old. I wish I could tell you how good or bad the battery is but I really don't know because I haven't been using it much in the last year or so. If you're really interested I'll charge it, start a movie on it and see how long before it shuts down.

The hard drive has never been replaced.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Start it up while holding the control/option/P/R keys (yeah, it is a yoga move for sure). When it chimes 2 or even 3 times with the start up chimes let it go.
This is called zapping the pram. It also resets any battery memory that may be stored in the system. It will extend your battery's usability.
d

stioc

Expedition Leader
lol - I seriously have too many computers/laptops/ipads/Surfaces etc I'd rather sell some unused items...and sink more money into the endless sink-hole, le truck :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne