Autohome Columbus RTT, Small - Sacramento, CA

djsixbillion

Adventurer
SOLD

Changing things up again, so this great rooftop tent is up for sale. I purchased it from another member here last year, and I believe it is a 2012 model. In excellent shape, the only flaw being a small tear (maybe 3" or so) in the rear bug screen. Should be an easy fix.

The pertinent info:

Weight: 95 lbs
Dimensions closed (WxLxH) 51"x 83"x 12"
Height when open 59"

Aerodynamic fiberglass shell mounts easily to rack cross bars.
Standard Features:
- Adjustable alloy ladder with security locking and storage bag
- Three screened entry doors--both sides and rear
- Stowage for extra gear while traveling
- Gas rams for fast easy set-up
- Internal storage pockets
- 2.5" thick closed cell foam mattress, and 2 pillows
- Ceiling liner to eliminate condensation
- Accommodates piggyback roof rack for light top loads

See the Autohome website for further details - http://www.autohomeus.com/rooftop/variant.php

SOLD

sunset 3.jpgplaya 1.jpg

Last edited:

NGUDE

Observer
awesome tent.. unfortunately i'm still saving! great price though. what size BFGs do you have on that cruiser?

jjstahl3

Explorer
Ill throw this out there also my family will be in sacramento / fair oaks next weekend for a family wedding and would be able to transport this back to Orange County for someone down south it they are interested will have thule bars on our van that we could attach to for the trip - I would be tempted to pick it up myself but its a small and we need a large

djsixbillion

Adventurer
Ill throw this out there also my family will be in sacramento / fair oaks next weekend for a family wedding and would be able to transport this back to Orange County for someone down south it they are interested will have thule bars on our van that we could attach to for the trip - I would be tempted to pick it up myself but its a small and we need a large

Thanks, appreciate the offer!

KlausVanWinkle

Explorer
I wish I'd seen that you were looking for a Kodiak sooner. I just sold one. Your asking price does seem very close to the MSRP. That's probably why it hasnt' sold yet. GLWS

djsixbillion

Adventurer
Thanks for the bump. The price is actually quite a bit less than MSRP when you consider the extras that go along with this tent, plus no tax or shipping if someone can pick it up.

That being said, I'm willing to work with a serious buyer who makes an offer, including driving to meet somewhere within a reasonable distance. Let me know.

YotaPilot

Adventurer
I'm interested. What Oz Tent are you interested in trading for? I have an RV3 in great shape with the ground tarp and rain fly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior