Nemo Strato Loft

JKJenn

Adventurer
I am a side sleeper and have always felt somewhat claustrophobic in my EMS mummy bag. Last year, I had fits trying to keep my pillow in one spot in the RTT. So, I decided to look for something different. Enter the Nemo bags. They have 2 good bags for side sleepers. After reading a number of reviews, I opted for the 25 degree rated, Strato Loft. Is is a rectangular bag, featuring zippers on both sides, a hood (which stows the pillows nicely, and a zippered pocket for your sleeping pad. The footbox is supposedly waterproof and breathable.

Although not an "out in the wild" field test, I slept in it last night on my bed, sans sleeping pad. Phenomenal. I had the sides unzipped because it is plenty warm right now, and it was so comfortable. I could move around and readjust without any difficulty, without losing my pillows. It really felt like I was under the blankets in bed. It is a pricey bag, but if you are alight sleeper, it is worth it.

I will be giving it a fuller workout in a couple of weeks out west.

nightrider1992

I absolutely love mine! I used it for the first month in my current location as our tent heater sucked horribly and it was awesome. Im a stomach sleeper and combined with my cosmo sleep pad I couldnt have been happier on my cot. I havent used it in temps lower than 40F, but according to my kestral one of the nights it was mid 40's in our tent and I slept like a baby in just shorts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz