Arcteryx ILBE 3 Day Assault Packs

4671 Hybrid

Adventurer
I have 9 good condition used USMC ILBE (Improved Load Bearing Equipment) Assault Packs that I'm selling, these are used, may be a little dusty but no rips, tears or broken hardware. Ready to use when you get it for your hunting, camping, hiking or bug out bag! I also use these as vehicle bags by slinging them on the seat so the kids can store all their goodies and my factory seat pockets won't get all stretched out. I'm selling these for $30 and think that shipping shouldn't be more than $10, so $40 total. These are going for $50+ at Mil Surplus stores and $110 on Amazon for a new one.

These are current USMC issue being used all over the world right now.

This isn't my listing but they have good photos
http://compare.ebay.com/like/140889113462?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbarProduct

Features:

MOLLE II compatible

Adjustable sternum, waist and quick release shoulder straps

Hydration system tube exit holes

Designed by Arc'Teryx

SIZE: Approximate 18.5" Height x 11" Width x 10" Deep.

I sold these before in the classys but went over the personal limit. This time around, I'm only selling 9 to free up some space in my closet. Thanks!

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Are they the color in the picture listed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4671 Hybrid

Adventurer
I'm in Buffalo but travel up and down the east coast, as far south as North Carolina and as far west as Chicago quite a bit. I'm happy to meet up with anyone and save them on shipping costs, unfortunately I don't get that chance very often. But yeah, if you're anywhere along my route and would like to meet up, I'd be happy too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier